Ads

How weed became 'whatever': Leagues are ditching old policies

The marijuana stigma is eroding, and sports leagues have adapted. The NFL's new approach that focuses on treatment -- not punishment -- has become the norm.

from www.espn.com - TOP https://ift.tt/3fbgBgj
via IFTTT
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? Because I’m going to start my website soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Many thanks! gmo cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best marijuana pipes I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Legit online dispensary shipping worldwide

    ReplyDelete